Monday, March 04, 2013

Inventory


My Sassy Girl
Yojimbo
Ran
Kagemusha (has a slightly defective portion, a scene that freezes for about 1 minute)
Seven Samurai
Salo (the subtitles sometimes do not match the timing of the dialogue)
Shopgirl
Maborosi
Tokyo Story
Comment J’ai Tue Mon Pere (How I Killed My Father)
Cinema Paradiso
VCDs I have with me right now
Lawrence of Arabia
American Beauty
Saturday Night Fever
Joe the King
The War of the Worlds (original version)
Liar Liar
Raging Bull
Thelma and Louise
About Last Night
Go
Coyote Ugly
Taxi Driver
Before Night Falls
The Crime of Padre Amaro
Michael Collins
Devil’s Advocate
Sex, lies, videotape
Pollock
On the waterfront (bad sound)
Sleeper
Bonfire of the Vanities
The tao of steve
My Cousin Vinny
Vertigo
An Affair to Remember (original version)
The Shipping News
Manhattan
East of Eden
25th Hour
Ulee’s Gold
The Paper
Wonder Boys
Rebel without a Cause
Books
Five years in a forgotten land – Cristina Pantoja-Hidalgo
The God of Small Things – Arhundati Roy
Eraption: How to Speak English without Really Trial by Reli German and Emil Jurado
The new thought police – Tammy Bruce (hardbound)
Parliament of whores – PJ O’Rourke (hardbound)
Fear of falling – Barbra Ehrenreich (hardbound)
Ghosts of Manila – James Hamilton-Patterson
Playing with Water – James Hamilton-Patterson
Iron John – Robert Bly (I’m still trying to finish it)
You Just Don’t Understand: Men and Women in conversation – Deborah Tannen
Coming home – Cristina Pantoja-Hidalgo
Youngblood 3 – Jorge Aruta, Ruel de Vera
The King of Nothing to do – Luis Katigbak
I have all issues of the defunct Twisted magazine and Pen and Ink.  (Wait, let me retrieve them first from people I lent it to.)
I have a mountain of New Yorker, Atlantic Monthly, GQ, Fudge, Burn etc. magazines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home